September 10, 2007

Recent Visit Of Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt

As promised earlier, here are even more beautiful pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the red carpet in Toronto. What a stunning couple!

I don’t know exactly what Angelina Jolie did differently with her hair, whether it’s just a bit lighter or if it’s styled differently, but my goodness, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto




Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto


I don’t usually like to admit that I’m wrong, but in this case, I am SO happy I was indeed incorrect - Angelina Jolie was in Toronto to walk the red carpet with Brad Pitt for the Toronto Film Fest, to show support for Brad and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

Do I have pictures? I have so many pictures that I have to split this into two posts. Here’s round one! You know what my favorite thing is about these pictures? Not only does Brad do the customary “butt hold” with Angie, but Angie turns the tables on him and does a little grabbing of his own. There are photos in these two posts that will melt your heart, enjoy!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Toronto

 


 





Brad Pitt wins!


Brad Pitt wins best actor in Venice


Right about now, I’ll bet Brad Pitt is feeling very proud and happy. Why? Because Brad won Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival for his role as Jesse James in his film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. That’s so exciting! Way to go Brad!

I am highly anticipating the release of this movie; not only do I enjoy Westerns in general, Jesse James is my favorite of all the outlaws so I look forward to this interpretation.

Meanwhile, Brad is in Toronto for the Toronto International Film Festival to continue promoting the movie. Ah, Toronto - for me it is so close, yet so far! No mention has been made of Angelina Jolie so for the moment we can assume that she’s back in New York City with the kids.

Brad Pitt in Toronto






Angelina , Zahara, and Pax at the park


Angie, Pax, and Zahara go to the park


While Maddox was off to school and Shiloh was napping, Angelina Jolie took Pax and Zahara to a park in New York City. In possibly the cutest thing ever, both Angie and Zahara carried identical white Valentino purses.

Angie, Pax, and Zahara go to the park


Also, over on Celebrity Babies, a local mom wrote in about seeing Angie and the kids at the park.

Angie, Pax, and Zahara go to the parkAngie, Pax, and Zahara go to the park


Angelina Jolie at the playground


Angelina, Pax, and Zahara at the park


Yesterday, while Maddox was at the ball game with Brad, Mom Angelina Jolie took Pax and Zahara to the playground. The kids hung out and played on the slides and probably enjoyed themselves out in the fresh end-of-summer air.

Angelina, Pax, and Zahara at the park


I see that Zahara’s little penguin stayed home and she brought a little stuffed bunny instead.

Angelina, Pax, and Zahara at the park

Goodness, these kids are all so cute! I imagine Shiloh was napping and missed out on the park. Next time!

Angelina, Pax, and Zahara at the park





Maddox is back to school


Angelina Jolie was photographed taking Maddox to school. Since Brad Pitt will be filming Burn After Reading shortly, Maddox is attending Lycee Francais de New York in the Upper East Side of NYC.

Angelina Jolie and Maddox Jolie-Pitt at school


I love his little uniform!

The Toronto Film Festival is gearing up so I’m not sure if this means that Angelina won’t be attending with Brad while he promotes The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. On the other hand, Toronto is only a short flight from New York, so it’s entirely possible that she will indeed be able to fly out to attend. I’ll keep you posted!


Brad Pitt got inked


When Brad Pitt raised his hand to wave at fans, people noticed that Brad’s got a new tattoo on his stomach.

Wondering what it is?

brad pitt belly tattoo


Apparently, it means 6/4/75 in Khmer, according to Gossip Shack. And of course, all fans know that 6/4/75 is Angelina Jolie’s birthdate. Khmer is the language of Cambodia, Maddox’s birth country.

Now THAT is cool.

brad pitt belly tattoo





Brad Pitt in Details


Brad Pitt Details cover


Are you in the mood to read Brad PItt’s interview in Details? You can read the whole article right here. Some of my favorite highlights are:

Regarding The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford:
There’s a big lack of understanding of consequence. Especially with the Robert Ford character (played by Casey Affleck). This isn’t so much a Western. It plays more like a psychological study of these guys. I probably just killed ticket sales right there. I’ve never been a good salesman.

On his passion for helping New Orleans:
The people of New Orleans have been failed on the federal level, and the state level, and the local level.

The truth about the paparazzi:
It is the defining annoyance of my life. I just think how strange it is for my kids. Mad, Z, Pax — they really believe that every time you go outside there is a herd of people with cameras snapping flashes in your face (who) are going to kind of block your way when you’re trying to get somewhere.

Being over 40 years old:
Your face kind of goes. Your body’s not quite working the same. But you earned it. You earned that, things falling apart.

Brad also has an interview in V magazine which will be available on Friday. Some highlights from that interview:

More on filming Jesse James:
I remember making it vividly. For one, Angie (partner Angelina Jolie) was pregnant. It was a very nice time for us. … So personally, it was a magical time.

The choice to make New Orleans their true home base:
We’ve made our American base there. We have a place in L.A., but it’s become impossible. There are too many paparazzi, too many people outside the gate, too much following, too much sticking cameras in kids’ faces. I want to have some semblance of a real life. We have managed to find that in New Orleans.

On his split with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston:
I don’t know how better to have handled it. My view was, this is no one’s business in the end — at least in matters of the heart. So you need to protect all involved as much as possible. I don’t know if that cooled things off or exacerbated them, but it was a thing I felt justly about at the time. Again, the thing guiding me then was you don’t know how many days you have and you need life to be everything you want it to be. … Jen and I still maintain a deep friendship and have a lot of life together that isn’t erased in any way.

(God, now that he’s said that maybe all the naysayers can shut up and go home and leave Brad, Angie, and their fans alone, yes?)

More on age:
When you turn 40, all of that pressure (to take on the blockbuster role) evaporates. And then you become a father and then … forget about it. It’s not an issue. I’m at a point where I feel like I understand what I’m doing. … As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized the most important thing on a project is the people I’m working with. That’s what I remember most about the films I’ve done.

 



Brad and Maddox watch the game


Brad Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt at Yankee Stadium


The Jolie-Pitt family is back in New York City and Brad Pitt took Maddox to see a baseball game for some father-son time together.

Brad Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt at Yankee Stadium


Together they watched the New York Yankees play the Seattle Mariners at Yankee Stadium.

Spike Lee was there as well, and he and Brad chatted it up a bit.

Brad Pitt and Spike Lee at Yankee Stadium

No comments: