September 10, 2007

Clooney threatens Pitt!






/photo.cms?msid=2355348



Clooney admitted that working with Pitt is something that he loves doing but also regrets at the same time as the actor almost always overshadows him .


Brad Pitt better not steal the limelight in his new film ‘Burn After Reading’, for co-star George Clooney has threatened to murder him if he does so.

Clooney admitted that working with Pitt is something that he loves doing but also regrets at the same time as the actor almost always overshadows him.

"I'm working with him right now on this Coen brothers movie, which kills me because he's going to steal the movie and I'm going to murder him," Contactmusic quoted Clooney, as saying.

"It's a weird thing, but you try not to compete in art. It always seems kind of strange. I could never do the things that he (Pitt) does, ever," he said.

And, Pitt is not the only actor Clooney has a bone to pick with, for the same goes for ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ co-star Matt Damon.

"I do have some competition with Matt Damon - I'd like to kick his ass," Clooney added.

No comments: