September 19, 2007

Respect ur Parents !!

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, What is this? The Son replied It is a crow . After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, What is this? The Son said Father, I have just now told you It s a crow .



After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, What is this? At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son s tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. It s a crow, a crow .



A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he 4th time, What is this? This time the Son shouted at his Father, Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times IT IS A CROW . Are you not able to understand this?

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time h e asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child .



While the little child asked him 23 times What is this , the Father had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed. So..

If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents. From today say this aloud, I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me. They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today . Say a prayer to God, I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

No comments: