April 19, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan's Blog

Amitabh Bachchan\'s BlogAmitabh Bachchan’s blog is hosted on bigadda.com




After Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan, now it is the turn of Amitabh Bachchan to start blogging and interacting with his fans through the Internet. Bachchan has tied up with bigadda.com and will have his personal space there, where he will interact with his fans. He has requested his fans to talk to him, give him advice and suggestions, and said he wants to show them the real him through the blogsite.

When contacted Amitabh Bachchan said, “Yes my ID is bigb.bigadda.com. This gives me a platform to put across my views and thoughts and an opportunity to interact with my fans directly.”

When asked him how actively he plans to blog, given his busy schedule, he said, “I shall try to attend to it on a daily basis. I am new to this, so I am yet uncertain about the kind of time constraint it will involve. But I would like to make my blogs as personal as possible.”

After Aamir Khan made blogging a common household word with his insanely popular blog at aamirkhan.com Its now time for the Big B to join the blogging world! Yes I am talking about Amitabh Bachchan himself who seems to have said yes to “good friend” Anil Ambani’s Social Network BigAdda.com when it comes to launching his own blog.

Big B’s blog can be accessed on http://bigb.bigadda.com. Currently the blog just has two interviews given by Big B to two different newspaper. But the press release sent to us by BigAdda.com has this quote by Big B “bigb.bigadda.com allows me to express myself, share and reflect my emotions, thoughts, opinions and listen to what people have to say to me and show them the ‘real’ side to my larger-than-life image that they see through media. It’s a platform which I control and share my own drama without anyone editing or interpreting my thoughts.”

amitabh bachchan blog bigaddaThe layout of the blog has a banner of MR.Bachchan’s yet to be released Bhoothnath. In its current state this blog looks like a marketing gimmick and I will be surprised if Mr.Bachchan actually takes to blogging seriously. This may just end up being a way to promote his upcoming movies. Unlike aamir khan who is continuously active on his blog and has chosen to host it himself on aamirkhan.com (which ofcourse show’s his seriousness towards using blogs effectively.)

Nevertheless this is Big news for all bloggers as blogging is fast becoming powerful though its still not being executed as well as it could be by the indian brands and celebrities but atleast there is interest backed by some action. One can surely expect more intelligent attempts as time goes on.

Siddharth Roy Kapoor, COO bigadda.com, says, “This is a joint effort from Mr Bachchan and us to have a platform for him where he can express his views as well as interact with everyone on a one-to-one basis. Mr Bachchan wanted to have his own worldwide space, he wanted to share his thoughts and views through a blogsite for a long time. Given the kind of interest and the initiative that he has taken, I am sure that he will be fairly active and will be interacting on a regular basis. I guess the best way for people to find out whether he is active or not is to write in and see how long it takes him to respond.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiii,when bhoothnath is going to release????????????

vicky said...

hi: sir how r u??? i am live in ahmedabad,and i am big big fan of u and abhishek.,.,sir.,., i am very excited about your new film sarkar raj,.,i want to meet u just 1 time in my life,..,sir i know everybody says that you this line.,.,but sir kya kare.,.,.aap jo bollywood ke shenshah jo hai.,and the next will be abhishek bachchan.,.,sir onething aur just speak ramu to send print of picture earlyer last time in sarkar the print was not reach in time,.,.,bbbbbbyyyyyy sir.,.plz reply.,.,

Unknown said...

Sharukh Khan is better than you ok never think that you are great than sharukh Khan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Доброй ночи!

Попался такой проект:
Beeline в Петербурге

Прошу заценить, будет ли актуальна эта тема?

Anonymous said...

I would like to talk to you on this question.