September 06, 2007

Angelina Jolie's new tattoo






/photo.cms?msid=2338354



Angelina Jolie has a tattoo dedicated to Brad Pitt in an intimate place. The Hollywood star has tattoos of the co-ordinates where each of her children was born, etched on her left upper arm, but her tribute to Brad is hidden in a more private place.

According to Angelina, “The tattoo on my arm shows the co-ordinates of where each of my children first entered my life. I have Mad, Zahara and Shiloh, but I have to get Pax’s co-ordinates. I’ve got lots of room.”

And as for Brad’s co-ordinates, the Tomb Raider actress revealed, “Brad is somewhere else!” 32-year-old Angelina and Brad, 43, have four children together, Cambodian son Maddox, six, Ethiopian daughter Zahara, two, three-year-old son Pax from Vietnam and 15-month-old biological daughter Shiloh.

But despite their multi-cultural origins, Angelina insists the children all look out for each other like any other siblings would.

No comments: